Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Year, Another Blog

So I thought I needed yet another blog. This one can be a little bit of both work and fun. A little more wordy and little all over the place.

Ive done blogger before, I am no stranger to it, but it's been awhile, so we'll see if I like it any better now. The main reason I wanted to start up a blogger page again is because my two main blogs have now become Tumblr pages and it's really hard and annoying (to everyone) when you get to wordy on there. I wanted something simpler to handle then wordpress, which was my last portfolio blog. Its way awesome, but just a bit too much for my current needs. I want this blog to be for bitching and moaning, and to occasionally do reviews and stuff. Quick and easy, nothing that needs too much tweaking.

So anyway, here you have it, I hope this doesnt bore the hell outta you and if it does, whatevs, Happy Holidays and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment