Saturday, March 19, 2011

365 Day 78: Instagram Week: Italy 1

It's been crazy lately. With leaving my old job and starting a new one. These next few weeks are going to be a bit hairy, so Ive decided to do an Instagram week (or 2...or 3!). I know I know, "Instagram?! PHHFFFT!!!" Yeah, but all the fun stuff I had planned had to go by the wayside. As soon as things die down, I will get back to the nitty-gritty. But for now, try to enjoy the blandness. I didnt want to leave anyone hanging...

And yes, I know. Last week's iPhone week seemed like it was an Instagram week as well, but really it wasnt, I used different apps (as well as Instagram), and all the photos were actually taken with the iPhone. This week are all pics taken with an Olympus E-P2 then filtered in Instagram. Hey at least I put some thought into it :P

and BTW, I'm no huge fan of Instagram or anything, I mean it's cool and what not, but there arent that many filters which makes things a bit repetitive, and the real killers is that you can only size at 612x612. WTF is that about?! I just used instagram for the hell of it. I mean, why the hell not. Everyone else is...

No comments:

Post a Comment