Monday, July 4, 2011

ALMOST THERE!

I just wanted to write a quick note to thank everyone that voted for my case design in last months Threadless/Griffin iPhone case design competition!

I had lost all hope with all those damned T-Shirt Mafia kids voting all the good designs down (and bad ones up). But maturity and the good taste of the corporate sponsor prevailed! My case is now in the finals! (finals meaning, I guess they want to make sure the designs they picked work on the cases they want to put them on). Griffin will make their final FINAL decision in a couple of weeks.

This is all I wanted, a fair contest. It felt good to get the email. I had completely lost faith in the interwebz during those last few minutes of the competition. It was ugly.

Anyhoo, THANK YOU, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment